31 December 2010

Making like Arnie when it comes to ACC

A blog post from LudditeJourno
Making like Arnie when it comes to ACC
Which just means coming back, in a nod to the usefulness of sci-fi in everyday life.  It doesn’t mean I’ve become a right-wing bodybuilder in the months since I’ve blogged last.
I’m going to start by posting a summary I wrote a while back, somewhere else, about the ACC Clinical Pathway review.  Partly because I wrote a lot about this earlier, and partly because I’ve had several conversations with people who protested against the ACC Pathway when it was introduced who haven’t kept up with what happened next.  Mostly because the media have shut down on it, failing to report very much at all about what the Review of the Pathway showed.
Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment